In my lightboxes:
Mt. Hallet At Sunrise
- Title: Mt. Hallet At Sunrise
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Rocky Mountain National Park
- Nearest Town: Estes Park, Colorado
- Brief Directions: From Estes Park, pass through the Beaver Meadows entrance into Rocky Mountain National Park. Take the Bear Lake/Moraine Park road (a left turn from US 34) until you reach the Sprague Lake turnoff.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: This was taken at Sunrise as part of a winter landscape photography class taught by Glenn Randall. It was actually taken from the middle of Sprague Lake.
- Gear: Olympus E-30, 14-54mm Zoom Lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 220 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!