In my lightboxes:
Clouds Like Volcanic Lava
- Title: Clouds Like Volcanic Lava
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Picacho Peak
- Nearest Town: Marana
- Brief Directions: This image was taken from a dirt road that parallels I-10 near Marana, AZ
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: As we were driving back to our hotel on I-10 we noticed how the clouds looked like popcorn. We both commented that they would make a great sunset image so we started looking around for a spot where we could park and wait to see what developed. As the sun set the clouds began to look like lava flowing through the sky.
- Gear: Canon Powershot G2, Vivitar 1200 tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 323 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!