In my lightboxes:
Foggy Sunrise On Charlie Lake
- Title: Foggy Sunrise On Charlie Lake
- State/Province/Region: British Columbia
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Fort St John
- Nearest Town: Fort St John
- Brief Directions: Highway 97 on the northern border of British Columbia
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: We were camped in the campground near Charlie Lake. The day before this I captured the sunrise but then I decided I wanted to get the boat in the image also so I got up early the 2nd day. I hiked about ¼ mile to just the right spot only to realize I forgot my tripod. I hiked back to camp and to get my tripod. The fog was rolling in thick so I doubted that there would be much of a sunrise but you never know unless you are there. So I waited…. Just about the time I was ready to give it up, the sun peaked over the hills and the fog looked like wild fire rolling across the lake. It was well worth the wait.
- Gear: Canon, Rebel XTi, 400D, Canon EF-S18-55mm f/3.5-5.6, Vivitar 1200, Head: Sunpak Pistol Grip ball head
This Photo Has Been Viewed 227 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!