In my lightboxes:
Swirls Of Pink In The Tetons
- Title: Swirls Of Pink In The Tetons
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Teton National Park
- Nearest Town: Jackson
- Brief Directions: Hwy 191 north out of Jackson, WY
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: In late September I (and about 100 of my closest photographer enthusiasts) got up early and headed to Oxbow Bend in the Tetons. There were just a few light wispy clouds that painted a beautiful reflection in the river.
- Gear: Canon, Rebel XTi, 400D, Canon EF-S18-55mm f/3.5-5.6, Vivitar 1200, Head: Sunpak Pistol Grip ball head
This Photo Has Been Viewed 345 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!