In my lightboxes:
- Title: Pacific Window
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: El Matador Beach
- Nearest Town: Malibu
- Brief Directions: Off Pacific Coast Highway about a mile north of Trancas Rd.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: El Matador Beach is filled with arches, caves and sea stacks. As I was setting up for a sunset shot thru this arch, the sky began to break into these multicolored striations. They didn't last long, but it was all the time I needed.
- Gear: Canon 40D Tokina 28-70 lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 188 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!