In my lightboxes:
Palms On Sanibel Causeway
- Title: Palms On Sanibel Causeway
- State/Province/Region: Florida
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: southwest Florida
- Nearest Town: Ft. Myers
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: My uncle took us to see Sanibel island when we visited him a few weeks ago, after our failed attempt to see the STS-134 Shuttle launch. On the return drive from the island, the low sun made a beautiful backlight on a storm cloud, so we pulled off to take pictures. We happened to pull right in front of some lady who was also taking pictures of this exact scene...and she complained, saying "I'm a photographer, and you ruined my shot!" I said "Sorry". I wanted to say, "You're a photographer? What a coincidence, so am I, and about 6 billion other people..." But I had to laugh to myself, and we both certainly got quite a few shots of this scene. Nothing was ruined!
- Gear: Sigma DP2; Fujifilm wide conversion lens; Circular Polarizer filter; step up and step down rings
This Photo Has Been Viewed 750 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!