In my lightboxes:
Aspen And Snow Covered Sierra Peaks
- Title: Aspen And Snow Covered Sierra Peaks
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Sonora Pass
- Nearest Town: Strawberry
- Brief Directions: Head east on Highway 108 over Sonora Pass and continue for about 2 miles.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Just a few miles on the Eastern side of Sonora Pass, there is an aspen grove that is full of color in the fall. What more could a person ask for than to have had an early snowfall just as the aspen reach their peak colors!
- Gear: Canon XTi Rebel, Polarizing Filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 747 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!