In my lightboxes:
- Title: Snow & Sumac
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Boulder County
- Nearest Town: Eldorado Springs
- Brief Directions: South of Boulder on Hwy 93 to Eldorado Springs.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: A cold front came into the area October 8th. Rain, snow and fog all were present on this autumn morning. I hit the trail with my SLR in rain gear and my little point and shoot Lumix. I thought this day would be more of a macro day, capturing wet leaves etc. When the trail opened to this meadow I found only my little Lumix point and shoot was wide enough to capture this wide angle, but I am pretty happy with the results.
- Gear: LUMIX DMC-ZS5
This Photo Has Been Viewed 333 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!