In my lightboxes:
Autumn At The Lake
- Title: Autumn At The Lake
- State/Province/Region: New York
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Minnewaska State Park Preserve
- Nearest Town: New Paltz
- Brief Directions: Take the US44/NY55 from New Paltz.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Minnewaska State Park Preserve is 21,106 acre preserve located on the Shawangunk Ridge in New York on US44/NY55 five miles east of N.Y. State Route 299.
Minnewaska Lake is primarily used for picnicking, hiking, mountain biking, snowshoeing and swimming. There are outstanding views of the nearby Catskill Mountains. Lake Minnewaska is roughly a mile long by a quarter-mile at its widest point.
- Gear: Canon EOS7D 24-70mm f/2.8L USM
This Photo Has Been Viewed 297 times
, Sun & Sky
, Scenic Routes
, Natural Wonders
, Historic Locations
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!