In my lightboxes:
- Title: Tews Falls
- State/Province/Region: Ontario
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: southern Ontario
- Nearest Town: Dundas
- Brief Directions: Spencer Creek Gorge Conservation area. Highway #8 west of Dundas turn right at Greensville intersection follow signs to the park.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Tews Falls is located on the Niagara Escarpemnet in southern Ontario. A spectacular gorge and conservation area. This falls, although not nearly as awe inspiring as Niagara Falls, have a greater drop than Niagara.
- Gear: Canon 50D ISO100 1/30th sec. f16 50mm Gitzo tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 454 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!