In my lightboxes:
Monet Current, Yosemite Np
- Title: Monet Current, Yosemite Np
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Yosemite NP
- Nearest Town: Yosemite
- Brief Directions: Along the banks of the Merced river in Yosemite NP
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: We'll walking along the banks of the Merced river looking for a composition to highlight the fall colors that were lighting up what seemed to be every tree in the park, I came across this small eddy whirling the freshly fallen leaves.
I used a circular polarizer to remove some of the reflection off the surface of the water. This also reduced the exposure by two stops which helped to show the movement of the leaves.
- Gear: Mamiya M645, 45mm lens, Circular Polarizing Filter, Bogen Tripod and Head, Fuji Velvia 50 Film
This Photo Has Been Viewed 426 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!