In my lightboxes:
Upper Falls In October
- Title: Upper Falls In October
- State/Province/Region: Ohio
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Columbus
- Nearest Town: Logan
- Brief Directions: Southeast from Columbus, Ohio on State Route 33 to Logan. Exits to the right for Hocking Hills State Park.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Upper Falls section of the trail to Old Man's Cave in Hocking Hills State Park, Ohio. Autumn color lines the sandstone cliffs and gorge with water flowing from recent rain. This is a three-exposure combined image for HDR using Photomatix Pro program.
- Gear: Canon 1D Mark III, Canon EF 28-70mm: f2.8 L lens, Kirk ballhead, Bogen tripod, cable release
This Photo Has Been Viewed 554 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!