In my lightboxes:
The Needles At Dawn
- Title: The Needles At Dawn
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Needles area of Canyon Lands National Park
- Nearest Town: Moab, Utah
- Brief Directions: Taken on a workshop by Jon Fuller and Tom Till into the back and beyond of the Needles district of Canyon Lands National Pak. Professional outfitters, Tag Along, from Moab provided transportation and camping gear.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: The Needles at dawn. Photo taken after a predawn hike to a vantage point where we could see the suns rays begin to strike the rocks.
- Gear: Nikon D300, 18-200 mm lens at f/9, tripod HDR 5 exposures
This Photo Has Been Viewed 254 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!