In my lightboxes:
- Title: Needles At Sunset
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Needles section of the Canyonlands National Park
- Nearest Town: Moab, Utah
- Brief Directions: In my opinion it is best to be taken there by a professional outfitter. Our workshop group utilized the "Tag Along" outfitters.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: The Needles at sunset. Photo taken from a vantage point a short hike from our last campsite, Bobby Joe, deep in the backcountry of the Needles District of Canyon Lands N P.
- Gear: Nikon D300, 18-200 mm lens at f/22, tripod HDR 5 exposures
This Photo Has Been Viewed 449 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!