In my lightboxes:
Grand Canyon Magic
- Title: Grand Canyon Magic
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: grand canyon village
- Nearest Town: Cameron
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: A chilly and windy evening soon gives way to warm gap light that fired up the rim of the canyon and providing some warmth to those taking in the view. This happened to be one of the most dramatic light shows I have witnessed in the canyon.
- Gear: Canon 7d 17-40L benro tripod singh ray 3 stop and 2 stop GND filters.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 299 times
, Sun & Sky
, Scenic Routes
, Natural Wonders
, Historic Locations
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!