In my lightboxes:
- Title: God's Country
- State/Province/Region: Montana
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Glacier National Park
- Nearest Town: St Mary
- Brief Directions: From the entrance to the park at St. Mary follow Glacier Route 1 along the shoreline of St. Mary Lake to the Goose Island turnout just past "The Narrows".
- GPS Longitude: 113
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Wild Goose Island seems to float on St. Mary Lake in Glacier National Park while granite peaks poke through the clouds in the background. An extremely contrasty scene typical of daytime shooting.
- Gear: Nikon D300, Nikkor 18-200mm, Nikon polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 303 times
, Sun & Sky
, Scenic Routes
, Natural Wonders
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!