In my lightboxes:
Benson Lake Boardwalk
- Title: Benson Lake Boardwalk
- State/Province/Region: Minnesota
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: George H. Crosby Manitou State Park
- Nearest Town: Little Marais
- Brief Directions: From Hwy 61 at MN Hwy 1 (60 miles from Duluth), drive north on MN Hwy 1 about 7 mies to County Road 7, take Lake County Road 7 northeast (a right) for about 7 miles.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Beautiful boardwalk around most to the lake. A small spot of trail is dirt. Many wildflowers and old Cedar Trees line the shore. Part of George H. Crosby Manitou State Park with limited development, and the camping areas remain backpack-only. Wildlife sightings are frequent.
- Gear: Canon DSLR
This Photo Has Been Viewed 231 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!