In my lightboxes:
- Title: V Bar V Ranch Road
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Verde Valley
- Nearest Town: Sedona
- Brief Directions: The V Bar V Heritage Site is located 2.8 miles east of the junction of I-17 and SR179. Watch for the entrance on your right less than one-half mile past the Beaver Creek Campground.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: The V Bar V ranch road is a dirt path that starts at the site of what used to be a working cattle ranch in the Verde Valley. The road takes you to the site of Indian petroglyps left by the southern Sinagua Indians between 1150 and 1400.
- Gear: Nikon D2x, Nikkor 18-135 DX
This Photo Has Been Viewed 298 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!