In my lightboxes:
- Title: Blue Dragonfly
- State/Province/Region: Florida
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: St Augustine
- Brief Directions: Travel south from St Augustine on 1A until you reach the park and turn right into the entrance, a distance of less then 20 miles.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: A beautiful dragonfly found at the Washington Oaks Stea Park near St Augustine, Florida. In order to focus more closely I used a 36 mm extension tube. to overcome the bright background and backlighting a flash was used along with manual exposure and high speed sync.
- Gear: Nikon D300, Nikkor 70-200 f2,8 lens with extension tube, tripod, Kirk ball head
This Photo Has Been Viewed 425 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!