In my lightboxes:
On Top Of The World
- Title: On Top Of The World
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Gold Country Sierras
- Nearest Town: Jackson
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Fog covered the San Joaquin valley last November, 2010. It spread in length from Sacramento to past Modesto and from Mr. Diablo 112.6 miles wide to the sierra foot hills, where I happen to live at the edge where it stopped. I drove up to the lake around the corner and stood literally on the edge of the fog that span hundreds of miles long. I have been here 16 years and have never seen this happen before. It was amazing. 30 sec exposure.
- Gear: Canon 30D. Sigma gold 10-20 fish eye, Gitzo carbonfiber triopd with manfrotto ballhead,
This Photo Has Been Viewed 345 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!