In my lightboxes:
Island Park Sunkissed
- Title: Island Park Sunkissed
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Dinosaur National Monument
- Nearest Town: Vernal
- Brief Directions: From the center of Vernal, go north on Vernal Ave., turn east on 500 North; at the Y go left toward Diamond Mtn., turn right on the Brush Creek Rd., turn left on the Island Park Rd. It's about 30 miles from Vernal.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Island Park is an area within Dinosaur National Monument, Utah. The Green River runs through it, and dirt roads access it. It has abundant wildlife, an old homestead, and few visitors.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 195 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!