In my lightboxes:
The Grand Entrance
- Title: The Grand Entrance
- State/Province/Region: New York
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Bayside Marina
- Nearest Town: Bayside
- Brief Directions: Accesible from 28th Avenue, near 216th Street, or on the northbound Cross Island Parkway, north of Northern Blvd (small exit ramp)
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Actually, a "looking back" shot of a stairway leading to a small park strip along the Cross Island Parkway in Queens, NYC. Taken during early morning. This park strip/walkway includes the entrance to a small marina. This shot was taken for both the geometry of the stairs, and the texture of the weathered wood.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 443 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!