In my lightboxes:
- Title: Lavender Delight
- State/Province/Region: North Carolina
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Greensboro Arboretum
- Nearest Town: Greensboro
- Brief Directions: Lavender flower cluster, shot at the Greensboro, NC Arboretum, with a Canon EOS 5D Mark II, and a Canon 100mm macro lens
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Shot this at the Greensboro Arboretum, in Greensboro, NC. I don't know what kind of flower it is, but I could cover this cluster with my thumb. Shot with a Tripod mounted Canon EOS 5D Mark II, and a Canon 100MM macro lens, just as the clouds covered the sun.
- Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark II - Canon 100mm Macro lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 219 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!