In my lightboxes:
Great Wall In Capitolreef Park
- Title: Great Wall In Capitolreef Park
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Capitol Reef
- Nearest Town: Torrey
- GPS Longitude: 111.26
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Made a big loop this day and shot Bryce Canyon early in the AM and got to the Capitolreef in the after noon. This was taken at around 2pm with a high sun and 96 degrees F. This was my first trip to Utah and I'll be going back. I hope you enjoy this picture as much as I enjoyed taking it. Some the best landscape I've ever seen!
- Gear: Camera 40d; Lens: 28-135mm @ 28mm at f13 w/polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 234 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!