In my lightboxes:
- Title: Fishing Village
- State/Province/Region: Alaska
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Southeast Alaska
- Nearest Town: Petersburg
- Brief Directions: This shot was taken near the ferry terminal in Petersburg, southeast, Alaska.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Being a rainforest, southeast Alaska is cloudy a good bit of the time. This makes taking good photos in midday much easier since dark shadows are not a problem. This photo was taken in the Petersburg harbor.
- Gear: Canon 50D camera, Canon 17-85 IS lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 188 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!