In my lightboxes:
- Title: Foggy Day
- State/Province/Region: Michigan
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore
- Nearest Town: Empire
- Brief Directions: Sleeping Bear Dunes Nat Lakeshore is west of Traverse City, MI. Follow RT 72 out of Travers City till you come to Empire. The park stretches along the lakeshore.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Sleeping Bear Dunes is a beautiful place to photograph in the spring. The trees are a bright spring green and the trillium are blooming. A foggy day can be photographed midday and turn out successful.
- Gear: Canon 40D Camera, Canon 28-135 lens, Gitzo tripod, Kaiser ballhead
This Photo Has Been Viewed 203 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!