In my lightboxes:
- Title: Middle Falls
- State/Province/Region: New York
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Letchworth State Park
- Nearest Town: Castile
- Brief Directions: Follow I 390 south from Rochester, NY, to exit #7. Follow the signs to the park.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Middle Falls is one of three falls in the gorge through which the Geneesee River flows in Letchworth State Park in NY. By taking this photo in midday, I was able to capture the rainbow created by the mist from the fall.
- Gear: Canon 40D Camera, Canon 28-135 lens, Gitzo tripod, Kaiser ballhead
This Photo Has Been Viewed 246 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!