In my lightboxes:
Mt. Mckinley In Autumn
- Title: Mt. Mckinley In Autumn
- State/Province/Region: Alaska
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Denali National Park
- Nearest Town: Trapper Creek
- Brief Directions: Go North on the Parks Highway to Trapper Creek, then turn left on Petersville Road. The Forks Roadhouse is +/- 15 miles up Petersville Road, and this image was captured on the way.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: My wife sent me to Alaska for a photography trip, and I stayed at the Forks Roadhouse, South of Denali National Park one night, prior to a scheduled trip into the park the next day. I got this image along the road on the way to check in at the roadhouse, about 2 1/2 hours before sunset. I used a 2-stop graduated ND filter.
- Gear: Rebel XTi, 100-400L, Gitzo Tripod, Manfrotto Ballhead
This Photo Has Been Viewed 239 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!