In my lightboxes:
Trumpeter Swans Migrating With Ultralight
- Title: Trumpeter Swans Migrating With Ultralight
- State/Province/Region: New York
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Iroquois National Wildlife Refuge
- Nearest Town: Basom
- Brief Directions: NY I 90. Exit at Pembroke. North on 77 to the White Memorial State Game Farm
- GPS Longitude: -78.387067
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: The trumpeter swan migration project following ultralights, teaching swans a historic migration route lost to their memory, lasted only a few years. Now there is the same type of project with whooping cranes going from Wisconsin to Florida.
- Gear: Nikon camera with 400mm lens, tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 456 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!