In my lightboxes:
Unnamed Lake, Lake Creek Valley, Mount Massive Wilderness
- Title: Unnamed Lake, Lake Creek Valley, Mount Massive Wilderness
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Aspen
- Nearest Town: Aspen
- Brief Directions: About 1 and 1/2 miles NNE of Independence Pass Summit, go 2-3 miles north to the lake
- GPS Longitude: -106.52
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Looking west toward the Continental Divide are several 13,000ft. unnamed peaks that are actually on the divide. Part of Lake Creek Drainage. Taken in late June when there are still snowfields at the 12,000ft.level. This lake is at 12,000ish.
- Gear: Nikon F3 W/ 24mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 573 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!