In my lightboxes:
Cripple Creekmountain Sunset
- Title: Cripple Creekmountain Sunset
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Rocky Mountain Front Range
- Nearest Town: Cripple Creek
- Brief Directions: From Colorado Springs, take the Highway 24 west turnoff on I25 37 miles to Highway 67 at Divide. Left on Highway 67 to Cripple Creek.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: The snow clad mountains to the west of Cripple Creek, Colorado are aglow in the golden light of sunset on a February winter day. Taken on a turnoff high above the gambling town of Cripple Creek.
- Gear: Olympus SP500-UZ, circular polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 691 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!