In my lightboxes:
- Title: Sunrise At Banff
- State/Province/Region: Alberta
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Banff National Park
- Nearest Town: Banff
- Brief Directions: On the west side of Banff, take the Vermillion Lakes Drive. It is the last left turn before the Trans Canada Highway, on the way to Mt. Norquay ski area. Follow the road west. It is about 3 miles long and affords many vantage points from the three lakes. Best seen at first light.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Iconic Rundle Mountain on the outskirts of Banff Alberta. Famous for it's sunrises. This view is across the Second Vermillion Lake.
- Gear: Canon rebel, lens 17-40L, polarizing filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 443 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!