In my lightboxes:
Briones Regional Park
- Title: Briones Regional Park
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Bay area
- Nearest Town: Orinda/Martinez
- Brief Directions: Go through the Caldecott tunnel to Orinda on highway 24, and drive towards Martinez on Bear valley road.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: The hills of East bay regional parks are plentiful and used by ranchers to graze cattle. This is a great place to walk the dog, go mountain biking, or ride a horse.
- Gear: Nikon d60 w/15-55 kit lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 445 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!
generated in 1467375912.170 seconds.