In my lightboxes:
Virgin River Reflection
- Title: Virgin River Reflection
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Zion National Park
- Nearest Town: Springdale, Ut
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: A composite of 5 images taken vertically and then stitched together in computer software allowed me to capture the cloud filled sky along with a good portion of the surrounding fore ground. The cottonwoods along the virgin river in Autumn are an incredible sight to see. Throw in a reflection of the Watchman at sunset and this is what I was priviledged to see.
- Gear: Nikon D300 17-55mm 2.8 lens Manfrotto tripod and head
This Photo Has Been Viewed 438 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!