In my lightboxes:
Half Dome, Yosemite National Park
- Title: Half Dome, Yosemite National Park
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Glacier Point
- Nearest Town: Yosemite Village
- Brief Directions: I drove up to Glacier Point, roughly 8,000 feet above Yosemite Village. Here, one can get a panoramic vista of the valley and the surrounding mountain range. It is a humbling experience.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Inspired by Ansel Adams, I wanted a different perspective of the uniqueness of Yosemite's Half Dome. I found a spot whereby I could frame the granite landmark between fir trees. The black and white image gives it a timeless effect of this remarkable American icon.
- Gear: Olympus E-300
This Photo Has Been Viewed 323 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!