In my lightboxes:
- Title: Evening Reflections
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Lake Watson
- Nearest Town: Prescott, Arizona
- Description: Lake Watson is a small lake near Prescott Arizona. The lake is surrounded by large boulders that create small coves and dramatic views during the evening. Glassy conditions are hard to find during the summer months as this is a popular spot for canoes and small boats.
For photo opps I suggest visting from November to January.
- Gear: Canon 50D, Canon 28-135 lens, tri-pod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 455 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!