In my lightboxes:
Holy Sepulchre Cemetery
- Title: Holy Sepulchre Cemetery
- State/Province/Region: New York
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Lake Ontario
- Nearest Town: Rochester
- Brief Directions: Rochester, New York. Take Lake Avenue north. Just past Kodak is the cemetery. This is at the main entrance.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: This was taken about 45 minutes after sunset, almost full dark, on March 3, 2010. I was going to pack it in and go home because it was not working right. I couldn't get enough light in the foreground and there was too much light in the background. This was a 15 second exposure and during that time the maintenance guy drove his truck with the revolving yellow light on the top alongside this display and lit it up real good.
- Gear: Nikon D60, 18-55 mm Nikkor Lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 881 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!