In my lightboxes:
- Title: Red Tree
- State/Province/Region: New Hampshire
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Lyndeborough
- Brief Directions: I don't even know where it is! Somewhere in or near Lyndeborough, NH. My advice is to drive around the area randomly taking the worst-looking roads you can find.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Shot back in October in southern New Hampshire. Got a bit lost on some back roads in the hills, this scene came upon me very suddenly. The sky was unusual that day; it was like having "golden hour" all day long! This was shot with ND grads, no HDR and very minimal post-processing.
- Gear: Nikon D50, Nikon 17-35mm f/2.8, Lee Graduated Neutral Density Filters, NO HDR
This Photo Has Been Viewed 695 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!