In my lightboxes:
Snow Blower Blades
- Title: Snow Blower Blades
- State/Province/Region: Alaska
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Anchorage
- Brief Directions: Located just south of Anchorage below Potter Marsh on the Seward Highway along Turnagain Arm.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Detail of the blades of a snow blower engine the Alaska Railroad used to use to plow the tracks.
- Gear: Canon EOS 20D, 70-200 f2.8L
This Photo Has Been Viewed 736 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!
generated in 1464577867.334 seconds.