In my lightboxes:
Beaver Pond Reflection
- Title: Beaver Pond Reflection
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Redmond Watershed Park
- Nearest Town: Redmond
- Brief Directions: take WA 520 freeway East to the end from Seattle. Going straight at the end puts you on Avondale Road. Follow Avondale to Novelty Hill Rd. Turn right. the entrance to Redmond Watershed Park is on the left about a mile after the light at 208th Ave NE. There are guide maps available at the parking lot.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Detail reflections in the still dark water of the Beaver Pond. Taken April 2009. Lots of green in the Watershed Park. It's best in the spring when the moss is growing.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mk2, Canon 24-105 L IS
This Photo Has Been Viewed 408 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!