In my lightboxes:
Crescent Lake And Sky
- Title: Crescent Lake And Sky
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Snoqualmie River valley
- Nearest Town: Monroe
- Brief Directions: Follow SR 203 south from Monroe. Turn right on Tualco Road (about a mile past the bridge over the Skykomish River. This road zig-zags through the valley around farm fields. Eagles spend time in the trees throughout the vaalley. This oxbow lake is visible from Tualco Road, on the right just past the old prison farm (which is on the left, a couple of miles in). If you come to the bridge over the Snoqualmie and the end of Tualco Road, you've gone a little too far.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: This was taken in winter. The mottled sky appeared pearly in the reflection. I got more than I expected out of this shot in terms of learning what a still water reflection can show us.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mk2, Canon 24-105L IS
This Photo Has Been Viewed 339 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!