In my lightboxes:
Stray Clouds Over Grand Teton
- Title: Stray Clouds Over Grand Teton
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Grand Teton National Park
- Nearest Town: Jackson
- Brief Directions: Schwabacher Landing is located in the southern portion of Grand Teton National Park. Jackson is the nearest town and the most likely place to stay in the area. Drive north from Jackson on the Jackson Hole Highway until you come to the gravel road to Schwabacher Landing on the left, take it all the way to the parking lot at the end. Follow the trail that parallels the Snake River sidewater until you reach the reflecting pool and beaver dam.
- GPS Longitude: 43.71401
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Schwabacher landing is a beautiful beaver pond that reflects the Cathedral group of mountain peak in Grand Teton National Park.
- Gear: Mamiya M645, Mamiya 55mm Lens, Fuji Velvia 50 film, Polarizing Filter, Cokin 2-Stop Grad ND filter, Bogen tripod and head
This Photo Has Been Viewed 306 times
, Sun & Sky
, Scenic Routes
, Natural Wonders
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!