In my lightboxes:
Sunrise On The Guadalupe River
- Title: Sunrise On The Guadalupe River
- State/Province/Region: Texas
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: San Antonio
- Nearest Town: New Braunfels
- Brief Directions: This scene was captured on the Guadalupe River along the river road a few miles North of New Braunfels, Texas
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: This photo is probably my best example of using the rule of thirds! The viewer's eyes will travel all around ths photo looking at the trees in the foreground, middle, and background. The eyes will also follow the running water from one side of the frame to the other! I captured this scene right after sunrise to get the warm, golden glow of the sunlight as it shone through on the trees in the background! I used a slow shutter speed to make the water appear silky smooth.
- Gear: Canon Rebel XSI, Tamron 18-270 zoom lens, Manfrotto tripod, cable release, circular polarizer , Canon XSI digital camera, 18-270 Tamron zoom lens, Manfrotto tripod, circular polarizer, cable release
This Photo Has Been Viewed 298 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!