In my lightboxes:
Golden Tahoe Sunset
- Title: Golden Tahoe Sunset
- State/Province/Region: Nevada
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Sand Harbor State Park
- Nearest Town: Incline Village
- Brief Directions: Although I've spent a lot of time in the Lake Tahoe area over the past few decades, I haven't gravitated towards it for photography. It feels too civilized, too crowded. Too spoiled. The Nevada side however isn't as developed, and the use there, while still heavy, is fairly concentrated into daylight hours at a few access points like Sand Harbor State Park. Arrive in time for sunset, particularly on a cool, windy evening, and the crowds will have dissipated.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Sunset on Lake Tahoe, June 2011.
- Gear: Canon 5Dmk2, EF 16-35mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 379 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!