In my lightboxes:
- Title: Mesa Falls
- State/Province/Region: Idaho
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Targhee National Forest
- Nearest Town: Ashton, Idaho
- Brief Directions: Travel west out of West Yellowstone, then take US 20 south until you reach the "Mesa Falls Scenic Byway". Turn off at the "upper falls" turnoff.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: This is a picture of the easy to get to (but rarely visited) Mesa Falls. While not a traditional "rule of thirds" exposure, you can "slice and dice" it several ways into items of interest along the "rule of thirds" lines.
- Gear: Olympus 520, 14-54 Zoom
This Photo Has Been Viewed 307 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!