In my lightboxes:
- Title: Cameron Falls
- State/Province/Region: Alberta
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Waterton Lakes National Park
- Nearest Town: Wateton Township
- Brief Directions: Oddly enough, this waterfall is right in the township of Waterton Lakes. It is impossible to miss.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: The juxtaposition of the people fishing lend a nice sense of scale to this photograph. This photograph is more of a case of fortunate timing rather than planning.
- Gear: Olympus 520, 14-54 Zoom Lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 340 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!
generated in 1462258396.926 seconds.