In my lightboxes:
Moody Glacier Morning
- Title: Moody Glacier Morning
- State/Province/Region: Montana
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Glacier National Park
- Nearest Town: St. Mary
- Brief Directions: From St. Mary take Route 89 north to Many Glacier Road on the right. Follow the signs to Many Glacier Lodge and Swiftcurrent Lake.
- GPS Longitude: 113
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Rain drops were the only thing disturbing the surface of Swiftcurrent Lake on this dark rainsoaked morning while Mt. Grinnell's peak is shrouded in the clouds. The weather the day before was perfect with beautiful cloud formations intermixed with sunshine. Still...I like a nice dark, stormy image or two as well.
- Gear: Nikon D300, Tokina 12-24mm, carbon fiber tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 257 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!