In my lightboxes:
The Light At Marshall Point
- Title: The Light At Marshall Point
- State/Province/Region: Maine
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Mid-Coast Maine
- Nearest Town: Port Clyde
- Brief Directions: Take route 1 North to Waldoboro, Take right at sign for Port Clyde. Follow the road to the end. At Port Clyde follow signs to Marshall Point
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Sunset at Marshall Point Lighthouse, one of the most photographed lighthouses. The charming Greek revival keeper's house is usually ignored. I worked at getting the light house and its companion house. The bird was serendipidus. I waited until it disappeared behind the pillar gave it a moment and squeezed the release
- Gear: Nikon F5, 24-120 Nikon, tripod, light orange filter, Canon 9000F scanner
This Photo Has Been Viewed 185 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!