In my lightboxes:
Northern Coal Skink
- Title: Northern Coal Skink
- State/Province/Region: Pennsylvania
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Penn Creek - Bald Eagle State Forest
- Nearest Town: Weikert
- Description: I love to fly fish Penns Creek. Everytime I go out I carry my digital SLR and probably spend more time photographing the things I see than I do fishing. On this day I was walking up the trail to one of my favorite spots to fish when what I thought was a small snake slithered across the trail in front of me. As I moved around it to compose a shot I noticed this "snake" had legs - wow! I had to research the internet when I got home and found out it was a Northern Coal Skink.
- Gear: Canon Digital Rebel
This Photo Has Been Viewed 377 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!