In my lightboxes:
Feather Soft Catepillar
- Title: Feather Soft Catepillar
- State/Province/Region: Pennsylvania
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Bald Eagle State Forest
- Nearest Town: Weikert
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: I love to fly fish Penns Creek. Everytime I go out I carry my digital SLR and probably spend more time photographing the things I see than I do fishing. I have a favorite old nurse log that is covered in green moss that I always like to check out. On this day I spotted this white catepillar crawling over the moss. Its patterns were incredible and it looked like it had feathers. I got as close as I could to capture the abstract textures of its furry, feathery body.
- Gear: Canon Digital Rebel
This Photo Has Been Viewed 297 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!